Taking next month classes advice

so I'm starting a new set of classes next month n I'll be 8 months, the classes won't finish till June 11 n my due date is June 24. My question is do u think I can do it ? Does your body get more tired ? After she gets here I'll only 3 more months of school to go n if I don't go next month it'll be 4 months, i dont know wat to do
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I know I'm hopping so too ! Cuz if I she comes early dey' drop me from the classes and den I'll have to start all over. I'm going to do it tho, I think time will go faster instead of stayin home
Helpful - 0
You can do it. I'm taking two 4 week summer courses at my university that end June 20 and my due date is June 29th. Hopefully our babies won't come until after our classes are over lol
Helpful - 0
You can do it!!!!!!! It's not easy but possible I'm working two jobs going to school as Well I will be finishing in may during my eighth month but I'm telling you it's worth it...just listen to your body don't over do it
Helpful - 0
I'm taking classes for medical assistant
Helpful - 0
I was pregnant with my first for my emt class. It was very hard to stay focused.  It that was just me. And hard to sit for long periods of time.
Helpful - 0
Bump
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community