Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

Tmi bowel question

lately I've been having diarrhea and it ***** I've read that it could be my body cleaning itself out for labor I'm 35 weeks anyone else going through this
I'm 33 weeks and have diareha some days
I dont think thats true but have you tried adding more fibre and carbs into your diet ?
No my diet is the same
I have diarrhea at leat once in a week or even twice, my bowels have been soft since I got pregnant. I never had a problem with constipation or hard bowel, so I dt think its always true. I dt knw if it is in your case, but it's not always true.
Thanks ladies
I'm glad I read this because I feel horrible today with diarrhea and I was so sad about it because I wanted to go out with my family but cant... im 33 weeks btw. I think its probably a common symptom.
I had the same thing a couple weeks ago with really bad belly cramps.  I thought I'd go into preterm labor because I had positive fFN.  It turned out to be the stomach flu going around. It cleared up in a couple days for me.