Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community
1.31k Members

Tmi bowel question

lately I've been having diarrhea and it ***** I've read that it could be my body cleaning itself out for labor I'm 35 weeks anyone else going through this
7 Responses
I'm 33 weeks and have diareha some days
I dont think thats true but have you tried adding more fibre and carbs into your diet ?
No my diet is the same
I have diarrhea at leat once in a week or even twice, my bowels have been soft since I got pregnant. I never had a problem with constipation or hard bowel, so I dt think its always true. I dt knw if it is in your case, but it's not always true.
Thanks ladies
I'm glad I read this because I feel horrible today with diarrhea and I was so sad about it because I wanted to go out with my family but cant... im 33 weeks btw. I think its probably a common symptom.
1806721 tn?1554333407
I had the same thing a couple weeks ago with really bad belly cramps.  I thought I'd go into preterm labor because I had positive fFN.  It turned out to be the stomach flu going around. It cleared up in a couple days for me.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.