Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

bruises/cuts heal time.

Is anyone else experiencing there bruises or cuts taking forever to heal or not healing at all? I tried to read up on this and it just says everything goes to baby but no other info. I'm totally fine with it however I've had the same scraps since I was 2 month's Pregnant with no healing. just wondered if anyone else has this issue.
It's because your immune system is compromised while you're pregnant. I have a few cuts that have taken weeks/months to heal rather than just a few days like they normally should. But that being said, still be careful of getting any sort of infection, so long as they are healing properly (albeit slow) you should be okay.