Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

fast foods!!

I wanted to post this question here bt somehow i posted it in 18-24 years old group
..arghh..anyways ..
by ki_kii, 4 minutes
I kno im nt the only one guily of doin it...anyone else? And how many times a week..lol for me i can say twice a week..lol
I work in a mall so i eat it 5 dayd a week but i usually get subway or a salad
Like 2 to 3 times a week. This pregnancy has made me not want to cook! I get so nauseous some nights so hubby says let's go somewhere lol
In my first trimester I did several times. In the 1st trimester all I wanted was carbs, nothing sounded good. I was sick all the time. However, be careful maybe twice a month is better. You want to eat as healthy as you can because the nutrients of what you eat go directly to the baby. Also, anything over 30 lbs gained is all extra. Which is extra hard to get rid of after baby comes. But we all get those cravings but we don't have to give into all of them. It's hard but in 9 months you'll be much happier.
Since my baby crave the expensive burgers like burger king,whataburger and sonic I hit them up twice a day every other day... bad I am trying to cut down but baby wants what baby wants
I do it once or twice a week. I eat quite healthfully the rest of the time.
I eat everything now..just happy that i am eating. I do stay away from uncooked or undercooked meat (all undercooked  kinds) , although j have never eaten burgers coz i cant finish the whole thing (huge portions)