Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

kinda freaking out..

Hey guys,so whiles laying on my right side early this morning..around 6:30 am...i felt something kick at the top of my belly..a lil below my boobs..there was actually a lil lump.  So everytime i put my hands it would shift nd whereever it stop the lump wud be there..soo i made my baby daddy to put his to feel the movements... Everytime we put our hand it wud shift nd omg alone i cud hv say..i was in shock cuz yes ive been feeling movements bt not like wat i felt this morning...im so happy bcuz nt everyday ill feel the movements nd i may be worried if everything is ok..so u mommas who havent felt anything,jus be patient..everyone body is diff...im nt big in size neither petite...glad my baby is growing ..cant wait to find out the gender
I also called my ob/gyn nd asked if thats wat i actualky felt ...he told me yes its very possible ...i also feel most of my movements on mornings nw nd these past 2 days baby has been real active
Kind of confused as your uterus is still below your belly button  
I went to my dr monday  nd he has a small ultrasound machine..nd everyone body is diff ..nd he was the one who told me my uterus is alrdy abour my belly button ...another reason i called him this morning cuz i wasnt to sure ....nd like i said he told me its very possible cuz he knows my body..been my ob/gyn for years now...well idk i kno wt i felt nd saw...nd i feel mostly all my movements on the right side wen im laying down..
*above
Nd im alrdy showing...
Wow! Awesome. I'm still waiting for the "kicks". I felt the popcorn n feeling a couple weeks ago. I'm sure I have felt the baby, just not distinctive enough!
I actually think im futhur than i am cuz wen my bf nd i decided to hv this baby i stopped my pills in aug..then we started tryn from since then ...period came begining of sept..then it came back for 2 days in the middle of sept..baby is alws measuring ahead..sat im waiting to c if my due date gona change again ...right nw it
Ohhhhh I totally envy you ki_kii!!! ;) I also want to feel my little one, but nothing yet... I'll be 19 wks on Saturday and I hope she'll soon let me know she's OK in there. Enjoy and congrats! :D
Sorry there is no way your baby is under your boobs especially at how many weeks you are , your baby is in your womb that is 100 percent nowhere near your boobs even if your uterus did come up high quickly  would only be to belly button maybe just above and that is if ... its for some reason come up higher sorry your doctor doesnt know what hes on about im short to. Your baby isnt big enough to be up there yet im 18weeks 5days highest my baby goes is by belly button maybe a bit above but prefers to lie low . And before you say all pregnancies are different that is true but honestly your baby is not under your boobs not at this moment in time . Sorry im not being horrible lol
How far along are you? If baby is due in June I doubt baby is that high up. Im 5 feet tall on my third child at 17 weeks and my uterus just barely hit my belly button. It could have def been another body part in there that u were poking at for sure cuz everything moves up as uterus grows but baby is not that big yet too be all the way up there.
That is very high up this early in the pregnancy I know everyone is different but my sister is thirty weeks and her baby isn't that close to her boobs at all
Those small pokes are not really kicks. Esp if ur too early in oregnancy, just the baby switching to certain position. Gaaah, i felt small bubbles earlier below navel, after my stomach made a weird noise as im very bloated lol maybe baby was startled and switched positionm