losing weight

Im only 9 weeks be 10 weeks on monday but ive lost weight is this healthy?  And when im hungry I eat a few bites but then I lose my appetite.  I dont know what to-do
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Don't worry. I lost about 8 pounds my first trimester and my doctor told me not to worry. My appitite came back mid way through my second trimester and I gained all the weight back and than some. Some women who are overweight never gain and just lose. My cousin lost like 20 pounds and never gained any with her pregnancy. Everyone is different.
Helpful - 0
Okay thanks
Helpful - 0
I've been the same way - 9 wks. My certified nurse midwife said that just eating what you can keep down is good enough (food, drink, & supplements). And as long as your weight doesn't drop down a lot then it's normal to not gain weight until the 2nd-3rd trimester. But obviously if there's any concerns then check with your doctor first.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community