Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

menstrual like cramps?

I am 16 weeks and experiencing menstrual like cramps. It started about 3 hours ago and hasn't let up. Is this normal or is this something I should be concerned about? I had a subchorionic hemorrhage at 6 weeks and it has decreased in size as of my 11 week ultrasound.  I'm not sure if it is still there and maybe causing the cramping. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't remember any period cramping with my first baby.
I experience that feeling once in a while. Its a warm discomfort in my lower abdomen, I think its normal coz my frend experiences it too.
With my first pregnancy I was like that too .
Maybe see a Dr tomorrow if it continues. Better safe than sorry.
I get this also. It's just your uterus stretching. :) nothing to be worried about.
Thanks ladies! It ended up going away :-)
After my first miscarriage I pay attention to where the cramps are. When I miscarried I had cramps all around, front to back, much like how it feels when I went into labor with my oldest son. So my rule of thumb for cramps: if it's not in my back and I'm not bleeding it's probably normal. I'm actually cramping right now (17 weeks) I really think it's just stretching. They aren't painful, it hurts just enough to be annoying.
But like someone else said, call your doctor tomorrow just to be safe. We are all different!