Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

weight gain

How much have you gained, i have gained 11 pounds and 7 of those pounds have been in the last 3 weeks. My mom said i was going through a growth spurt because i am all baby and in the last 3 weeks ive gotten alot of stretch marks but i feel terrible. My doctor said im doing alright and he will tell me if it gets out of control. I just feel so terrible, I've always had issues with being selfconcious of my weight and i suffered from an eatting disorder when i was younger....i don't know what to do. I am 25 weeks. Doctor said i should gain more then 25-35 lbs or 15-20 ify weight is not optimal, but he didnt tell me which one he cosiders me. He said if you look at me i look like i weight 140 max,  but in reality i weighed 180 pregnancy. I weigh alot more than i look....so i just feel terrible that i weigh 191 now.
Don't stress too much about it. It will come off after the baby. You are doing great with only gaining 11 lbs!! That's awesome! I have gained 14lbs at 25+4 weeks. I started at 149lbs and I'm up to 163 lbs right now.
Don't stress I've only gained 3.6lbs in entire pregnancy and my OB said both baby and I are healthy and were all different. The weight gain chart is a generalization based on an average. :-)
I think it just really bothers me how close i am to 200
i'll be 25 weeks tomorrow and i've gained 20lbs. i look good and i feel great... no idea where the weight is hiding! it bugs me a lot because i'm a self-conscious person, but you know what?? i know it'll come off after baby is born. i'm trying not to stress about a number and actually enjoy these last few months. pregnancy is just a short moment in your entire life. enjoy the ride while it lasts!
Trying to calcate my number.  I was ince 130 poumds then I met my bestfriend (bf) and gain 20 pounds.  I was 155 when I got pregnant now I'm 182.
Pretty sure the weight is going in my boobs, legs, belly
Don't worry about the weight gain. Just keep eating healthy for your little one. My first I gained a total of 26 lbs and had a 8 lb baby. 2nd I gained 32 lbs total she weighed 7 lbs. 3rd now I'm 28 weeks and I've gained 20 lbs so far. And the baby gains most/all of the weight during the last 2 months of pregnancy. The first part of pregnancy the fetus is using everything to grow there body/brain etc. if the dr isn't concerned you shouldn't be. My 1st pregnancy my dr got mad at me and said my baby was going to be 5 lbs or less-surprise.. He was a healthy 8 lbs. my second-same thing diff dr-but they said she would be 5lbs.
I gained 11lbs:,(
Im 28 +3.  I have gained 10lbs the nurse said im right on track especially since we gain the most in our last month. I was 149 when i had my first appt now im 159.
I've only gained 6 pounds so far. With my first I gained about 45 overall so this is a surprisingly small number compared to what I was expecting. But my midwife isn't concerned and so neither am I. I started this pregnancy a little bigger than with my first so I've got some to spare.
I know how you feel.....I,myself was anorexic for over 10 years....I have been in recovery since I was about 18 years old, I am now 26.....just focus on the baby and try not to stress over your weight....it will get better....believe me it's not easy but I keep telling myself as long as the baby is doing fine and healthy I'm good! I have a wonderful family that supports me and a husband who knows I struggled with this when I was young and always encourages me to eat healthy so I don't feel bad about weight gain....I hope you have a good support team by your side! If you too you may message me anytime. Have a blessed and safe pregnancy!   :)