Anything I need to know for future reference

Hey girls! I just found out I'm pregnant and I had my ultrasound done today!! Kind of just want to know anything and everything for the next few months! Any tips for this new mommy?
They did an scan already? How far along are you I've gotta wait till I'm 9 weeks for my first appointment :(
Congratulations!! I've got to wait 8 weeks for mine! Almost 6. Hoping the next two weeks go fast!!
Lucky that they did a scan already! I have my first one the 18th. I'll be 7 weeks. Usually the first couple months is morning sickness and tiredness. Congrats and good luck to you! Wishing a happy healthy pregnancy!!!
I'm waiting for my scan on the 1st. My advise would try and get a good walk or a light workout in whenever you can. The more physical you are the better for delivery and when you get big the last few weeks! Congratulations!!
I'm 6 weeks and a couple days, I have another ultrasound in 3 days! Hope things go good for you too!!
Thank you all ladies!! I'm nervous yet excited, it's still hitting me to this day, I've been on depo for 3 yrs and my doc said I could've been infertile due to being on it for so long. Tried for a while and now it's finally happening!!
That's amazing that you have had ur first ultrasound already! I'm 5 weeks in and have to wait until 10 weeks for my first ultrasound (I think my OB might be super popular!)... any advice for this first timer would be great!!
Wow so early for a scan! I haven't even seen my GP yet...
My advice as a second timer, in one word - yoga. Do it. You won't regret it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the classes I did last time, because first child needs stuff (love, food, the usual :) but I'll definitely be busting out poses and stretching my hips whenever I can again.

Also, enjoy it! It can be a pain in the ***, or the everything, sometimes, but you're growing a person LIKE A BOSS. Celebrate, mamma.
My name is Rivera, I'm here to testify about
Dr. BAZ, it's the best he has even
It happened to me in this life, it brought back my
Ex husband after 6 months of separation I tried
Many people, but they could not help it.
BAZ did it for me, I'm very happy, if you are
Having problems in your relationship do not bother
It is enough to contact him and continue to be blessed.
***@****