Pregnancy: March 2008 Babies Community
6 Members

Am I pregnant?

Hi everyone, I had a beautiful baby boy March 13, 2008. I bleed for about 2 weeks after my c-section and have had only one period since. I believe it was the end of June beginning of July. I breastfed for about 16 weeks, and that is about when my last period was. I am concerned I might be pregnant. I was never regular before I had my baby, I could go about a month and half in between cycles. I am scared to death to take a pregnancy test, I did not plan to get pregnant again for at least another year. My husband uses a condom everytime, but there were a few times where he inserted for a quick second before putting on the condom. I have not started birth control yet, as I have been waiting for my period. Has anyone had this happen? What should I do?
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.