Pregnancy: March 2008 Babies Community
6 Members

The results are in.......It's a ........

So we had my prenatal visit yesterday to determine the sex of the baby.  It's a girt!  I am so happy.  It really didn't matter what the baby's sex was because I already have a son and a daughter.  I'm just glad that every thing is going okay with her.  We've already given her a name, Chadsity Kimora.  (Her daddy's name is Chadd and my name is Kim)  Most people spell it Chasity or Chastity, but I wanted to be like her dads name so we added the d, but it's silent when pronounced.   I have pictures loaded so take a look at them when you get a chance.  

At my doctors visit, the doctor also noticed that I have Placenta Previa.  My placenta is completely covering my cervix.  Has anyone else had this?
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.