Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community
113 Members

Conception Date

I have a quick question. According to my last ultrasound it dated me at 8 weeks 5 days. But according to my LMP which the first day was June 11th. That I am for sure about that. which would put me at 8 weeks.

I'm confused with my conception date. According to ultrasound my conception date is June 11, but that is when my period started. I'm currently 9wks 5 days based off the ultrasound from last week Is conception dates accurate?

It can be off by a few days b/c no one really knows the conception date unless you do invitro.  otherwise its a guesstimate based on your regular cycle.
sounds about right.  i am almost 8 weeks with lmp of june 24.
http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

according to this due date calculator you are 9 weeks. you are deffinately further along with me because my last menstral started on the 19th of june and im 8 weeks and 3 days
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.