Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community
113 Members

size of gestation sac

i'm 7 weeks pregnant, my cycles are regular so no miscalculation, yesterday i had my first U/S, and the gestation sac was the size of 5 weeks! so what does this mean and what should i do next?
yes thats right because its worked out by the 1st day of your last period even tho you didnt concieve until you ovulated so that would be 14 days after your period started. i was told that im 6 wks preg minus 2 weeks. It is so complecated so when you get to 40 wks the baby is 38 weeks developed it toke me a while to grasp the idea and kept questioning it. Best thing i did was look on the internet for explanations and due date calculaters its prob explain it better than me .......x
well i guess i should say goodbye to u all, since i'm carrying a blighted ovum and will have a D/C by the end of the week....so no longer a baby due in march.....goodluck to u all
xxxx
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.