Pregnancy: March 2011 Babies Community
18 Members

Who's the father? Help!

This is kind of a long story. But I need to ask and get some reassurance! Ok, I had a one night stand with a friend on June 3rd 2010. We didn't use protection and had an "accident". Well on June 13th, I went to the ER due to some cramping and bleeding and was worried I was having another miscarriage (I had one in august of 2009). It turns out I did have a miscarriage I was about 5 or 6 weeks along. I don't know if my boyfriend fathered that baby or my one night stand friend. But about a month or so after the miscarriage I was feeling nauseous so I took a test and it was positive. I am now almost 39 weeks pregnant and I'm really concerned that my one night friend is possibly the father. The only thing is I had that miscarriage between having sex with him and my now boyfriend. I've used a conception calculator and from that it says my one night friend can't be the father, the math and dates just don't add up. But I'm just going crazy thinking about this every day! Am I crazy or should I be worried? Any answers will help please!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.