Pregnancy: March 2011 Babies Community
18 Members

looking for help please

The first day of my last period was Jan 2 2011 till about the 7th of Jan I had sex with my husband the 7,8,9 ,10,11 On Jan 15th I had unprotected sex with my lover aprox 330am in the morning that night at 630pm I took plan B the morning after pill.  I now find myself pregnant . who is the father
As far as I know it all depends on how regular or irregular your periods are, however with regular periods i.e. 28 days its between day 14 -16. As to whom the father may be that's up to God, However because sperm can stay in your body up 72 hours, its more likely that your husband is the father, It's a wait and see, I wish you the best in your dilemma!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.