Official forum for babies due March 2013

Hello ladies. Congrats on your pregnancies! Let's come together to support one another during our journey to motherhood.

I'm 37 and expecting our first baby March 17th. We've had one mc in May 2012 at about 5 weeks. It's been a long and difficult ttc journey for us (10 yrs).  I'm so glad we've made it this far. This was IVF #3 for us. Our first us is this Thursday at 6.5 weeks. We are praying for excellent news.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi everyone! I am due march 30... Same day as my MOH! This is my first pregnancy after TTC for 2 months. Hope a all have great pregnancies and healthy babes to bring home on march!
Helpful - 0
Congratualtions everyone!!  I have been checking everyone's status on the other forum and got worried, so glad I came across this one and see everyone is doing great!!  
My us is on Monday, which I am suppose to be 7 weeks 3 days. I have 2 blood clotting disorderes  I am on lovenox and they took me off my progestrone seeing my number was at 26 yesterday and the hemotologist isnt a fan of the progestrone for someone with my condition. Apparently I always had it but it didnt effect my pregnancy or birth of my now 8 1/2 yr old son. I have had nausea the past few days, and have not been able to keep my eyes open at all. Today im not has tired, which im wondering if its that I stopped the progestrone yesterday.
Keep up the great news everyone!!
Helpful - 0
Last night I fell and hurt myself. My poor leg is all bruised.  I was worried about baby so my hubby took me to the hospital today.  They did an ultrasound to make sure everything was oay, and it was.  They saw the gestational sac in the right place, and a yolk sac. They dated me at 5 weeks and 5 days. That is exactly what I thought it was. Phew, I feel so relieved. Atleast I know it isn't another blighted ovum, and so far everything is looking normal.  They saw when I go for my next ultrasound in 10. Days we should see a baby :)
Helpful - 0
I'm due March 18th which makes me 6 weeks and 6 days. My husband and I tried to conceive for over 2 and a half years and finally did IVF. We have our first ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. We will get to hear the heartbeat and find out if there is one or two babies. I'm hoping for two but I'll take whatever I can get! Right now my nausea comes and goes but isn't too bad, mostly I'm just tired and ready to be done with my progesterone injections! Haha Congrats to all of the other mommies out there! :-)
Helpful - 0
Im 6 weeks must say it feels strange knowing you hav a miracle growing inside. My lil one was totally unplanned but im truly grateful. I keep looking at my tummy thinking il wake up an start to show. Lolz only wish the father was supportive like my family.
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.