Official forum for babies due March 2013

Hello ladies. Congrats on your pregnancies! Let's come together to support one another during our journey to motherhood.

I'm 37 and expecting our first baby March 17th. We've had one mc in May 2012 at about 5 weeks. It's been a long and difficult ttc journey for us (10 yrs).  I'm so glad we've made it this far. This was IVF #3 for us. Our first us is this Thursday at 6.5 weeks. We are praying for excellent news.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Just got back from my us, baby and heartbeat are perfect! 153bpm. Im right on target at 7 weeks 3 days and due date is March 15th.
Helpful - 0
Congrats! I got to see the heartbeat but next time I look forward HEARING. I'm just as far along as you too! Wish you a very healthy pregnancy.

ThabiTs I keep thinking I'm showing ALREADY but It's still just a lot of bloating.
Helpful - 0
Thank you, same to you!!!!!!!  
Helpful - 0
Add me as a friend 1st time mom here 7wks3day
Helpful - 0
Welcome ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well! I've been off the forums for a few days and just quickly updating. I'm just not feeling like myself and I need some time to work some things out. Please know I'm thinking of you all!
We have our 2nd us scheduled for tomorrow, hopefully all is well.
Helpful - 0
Hope things are going ok for you. How was your ultrasound?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.