Official forum for babies due March 2013

Hello ladies. Congrats on your pregnancies! Let's come together to support one another during our journey to motherhood.

I'm 37 and expecting our first baby March 17th. We've had one mc in May 2012 at about 5 weeks. It's been a long and difficult ttc journey for us (10 yrs).  I'm so glad we've made it this far. This was IVF #3 for us. Our first us is this Thursday at 6.5 weeks. We are praying for excellent news.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey everyone :-) I am 9 weeks pregnant and on my second baby! It's going to be an adventerous ride as this one was not planned and my first is only 9 months old. However I'm excited to read about everyone's jouneys into motherhood as well as experiencing it all over again myself!
Helpful - 0
Things went well.. Our lil blueberry doubled in size perfectly and we heard the HB which the RE said was perfect. Been really sick with migraines, back pain and nausea. Two of my three dogs are needing round the clock care so in just beat right now. Not to mention all the other drama I'm trying to distance myself from
Helpful - 0
My nunuberry is growing in me. Im so happy. Im a bit impatient to feel my lil one kicking. Im battling with Folic acid giving me nausea, what should i take? I used to love my chocolate and jelly babies even though thy use to give me migraines before nunuberry bt now when i drink even juice it feels like someone hit me over the head with a blunt bt heavy object. Guess i can stay away frm sugar till nunuberry is born. Bt i knw its absolutely worth it.
Helpful - 0
Im 6w2d wiv my 2nd child n feel really ill n tired today n my 3yr old is doin everythin she can 2 b naughty, too tired to even tell her off
Helpful - 0
Tommorrow is my 7 week 1 day ultrasound. I sure hope we see a heartbeat. This is my third pregnancy and I have never seen a heartbeat. Here's hoping that the third time is the charm and that this baby will be the one!
Helpful - 0
Glad to hear that your pregnancy is right on target. I think your due for a really good second trimester. Are you getting enough support in the other areas? Don't put too much stress on yourself.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.