Official forum for babies due March 2013

Hello ladies. Congrats on your pregnancies! Let's come together to support one another during our journey to motherhood.

I'm 37 and expecting our first baby March 17th. We've had one mc in May 2012 at about 5 weeks. It's been a long and difficult ttc journey for us (10 yrs).  I'm so glad we've made it this far. This was IVF #3 for us. Our first us is this Thursday at 6.5 weeks. We are praying for excellent news.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes. We got to take a picture of baby home and a picture of the heartbeat.  The baby doesn't look like much at this point because it is so tiny. But it is the most beautiful picture in the world to me :)
Helpful - 0
Thank you. We are so excited. Seems to good to be true at this point.
Helpful - 0
Congrats to all the mommies to be
I had an mc in dec
Now im 7wks 4days my first us is thursday my due date is march 28 this is our first we are excited n blessed to have another chance goodluck moms2b b blessed
Helpful - 0
Im 7w 4d due march 28 i had an mc back in dec so we hope to make it this time congrats moms2b b blessed
Helpful - 0
I became pregnant while weaning my daughter from breastfeeding. My estimated due date (by ultrasound) is set for March 3rd, 2013.
Helpful - 0
thanks ladies for your kind words trying to remain positive but cannot shake this bad cloud feeling i have only just told family our news x
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.