Official forum for babies due March 2013

Hello ladies. Congrats on your pregnancies! Let's come together to support one another during our journey to motherhood.

I'm 37 and expecting our first baby March 17th. We've had one mc in May 2012 at about 5 weeks. It's been a long and difficult ttc journey for us (10 yrs).  I'm so glad we've made it this far. This was IVF #3 for us. Our first us is this Thursday at 6.5 weeks. We are praying for excellent news.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm 25 and expecting my first. I'm 7w &6d today, due March 7. Congratulations everyone!
Helpful - 0
How exciting finally a new forum for our March babies! I also have my first scan tomorrow at 6 w6d. This will be my first baby too.

Congrats again on your first pregnancy this far.  What symptoms are you having now? For me it's just big time fatigue and constipations..ugh!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.