Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community
798 Members

BEING INDUCED ?!

I'm due march 13th but I will be induced around week 37 which is around February 20th . I was wondering have anyone been induced before ? If so what was the outcome? I'm 31weeks and 2days and my baby is 3lbs 7oz I was wondering do anyone think I will be able to bring my daughter home ? I'm a Ftm and I'm nervous. Also I am being induced because of bowel acids and they usually don't let pregnant women go the full 40 weeks with this condition
With my first I was induced at 37 weeks due to preeclampsia..he was 5 pounds 10.7 oz and perfectly healthy brought him home the next day
I was induced with my first and last and both were healthy and strong enough to come home in two days. Once you hit 37 weeks you're usually good.
Thanks moms