Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Glucose test

im kicking myself in the butt because I wanted to go ahead and get my glucose test done before Christmas. In my mind I'm not sure of all the goodies I will be eating during the holidays so I didn't want it to register inaccurate so I did it yesterday morning. My dr appt isn't until the 30th which  means I have to wait a week for my results. Now I'm just anxious and impatient...feeling like I should have just waited
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i guess I was freaking out for nothing I got my test results back via my online chart and I do not have GD!!!! But I am anemic now so I'll have to take an iron supplement :(
Helpful - 0
I got mine done this past week and I've mostly been craving junk food and sweets.  Got the results Monday and all is good! :-)
Helpful - 0
You should be OK!  I was worried bc i have a sweet tooth that I would fail my test, but got my results back today and all was good!  It's all about moderation i think, so hope your test goes good:)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.