Glucose test

im kicking myself in the butt because I wanted to go ahead and get my glucose test done before Christmas. In my mind I'm not sure of all the goodies I will be eating during the holidays so I didn't want it to register inaccurate so I did it yesterday morning. My dr appt isn't until the 30th which  means I have to wait a week for my results. Now I'm just anxious and impatient...feeling like I should have just waited
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i guess I was freaking out for nothing I got my test results back via my online chart and I do not have GD!!!! But I am anemic now so I'll have to take an iron supplement :(
Helpful - 0
I got mine done this past week and I've mostly been craving junk food and sweets.  Got the results Monday and all is good! :-)
Helpful - 0
You should be OK!  I was worried bc i have a sweet tooth that I would fail my test, but got my results back today and all was good!  It's all about moderation i think, so hope your test goes good:)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community