Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Why?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I'm 17, I was done work at Tim Hortons as of January 25th and I been home relaxing for the past 2 weeks, last night my feet started swelling and when I woke up this morning it's now my feet & hands , should I be concernd ?
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My feet are swollen when I go to bed and my hands are when I get up. Drink a lot more water, eat less salt, and if it happens really suddenly or in your face, definitely call your doctor
Helpful - 0
Yes call your Dr and go in and get seen
Helpful - 0
2032869 tn?1333989114
Yes definitely keep your feet elevated, plenty of drink water and keep an eye on your salt intake as well...if it doesn't ease up I would check with your doctor.
Helpful - 0
Watch it closely. Quick swelling can be a sign of preeclampsia.  Call the Dr.
Helpful - 0
Thank you !!
Helpful - 0
I'm 33 weeks too! :) Make sure you're drinking enough water. Keep your feet up and wear comfortable shoes. But if it gets worse, doesn't ease up or you start getting headaches It'd be best to get checked out.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.