Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community
798 Members

anxious/restless

I have 47 days to go and i am so anxious to meet my baby and get this over with.. i can't seem to sleep at night anymore
Same here I have 40 days to go and not sleeping at night and having horrible lower back back I can't wait till I get to meet my little girl.
Same here!! 47 days to go and man, I cannot handle the back pain.. going to my chiropractor today to release some pain... I can't wait until my baby boy is here!!.. what are you having?
I have 44 days left.. I'm having cramping, no sleep I'm tired all the time very uncomfortable and that back pain isn't a joke.. this is my third child you would think I would be use to it by now but nope.. :-)
A boy