c section

My doctor is scheduling me for a c-section three weeks before my original due date. Anyone else having one at 37 weeks or had one in the past? This is my first pregnancy my placenta is covering my cervix so I have no choice but to have a c-section.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm having my c-section Thursday 26th at 38 weeks for Placenta Previa. We did think I would have to have it at 36 weeks due to bleeding. Don't worry (and I know that's hard) a doctor wouldn't schedule a c-section unless they were sure. Good luck
Helpful - 0
My first csection was at 37 weeks but it wasn't scheduled that early. I went into labor early and wanted to still have my csection.
Helpful - 0
I had an emergency c-section with my first. Planning for a vbac this time. Good luck! Healing was a process, but the c-section went well as did recovery. And I was fully able to care for my daughter after.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community