Homebirth

Any ladies currently planning a homebirth or have done a homebirth?
What are your stories? How did it go?
All my friends who did it have really enjoyed it. This isn't your first is it? They did say they were glad they had the first in a more traditional setting to know how their body reacted to labor. The 2 most recent had water birth with a pool. It was baby #3 for one and baby #5 for the other.
Hi there! Yes, I am hoping to start planning a homebirth very soon. I am expecting number four in March. I am very excited!! :)
This will be my 3rd child but my first homebirth. I'm a little nervous but mostly just excited to be able to labor at home. :) We will have a birthing pool.
I'm thinking about homebirth... this is my third baby but both my previous labours were very long and had to have hormone drip to speed up contractions because babies hb reduced so I'm worried what will happen if I am at home!!
Really do want a home birth but since it's my first I'm opting for hospital and doula instead..

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community