Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Homebirth

Any ladies currently planning a homebirth or have done a homebirth?
What are your stories? How did it go?
5 Responses
4268628 tn?1375041176
All my friends who did it have really enjoyed it. This isn't your first is it? They did say they were glad they had the first in a more traditional setting to know how their body reacted to labor. The 2 most recent had water birth with a pool. It was baby #3 for one and baby #5 for the other.
Hi there! Yes, I am hoping to start planning a homebirth very soon. I am expecting number four in March. I am very excited!! :)
This will be my 3rd child but my first homebirth. I'm a little nervous but mostly just excited to be able to labor at home. :) We will have a birthing pool.
I'm thinking about homebirth... this is my third baby but both my previous labours were very long and had to have hormone drip to speed up contractions because babies hb reduced so I'm worried what will happen if I am at home!!
Really do want a home birth but since it's my first I'm opting for hospital and doula instead..
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.