All day sickness

Hi everyone I'm 10 weeks today and I've been having nausea since 5 weeks it's all day and I'm throwing up every other day or so anyone going through the same thing and any suggestions of what I can do to ease the nausea?
I'm sick all day every day and have been since 6 weeks. I have found that it helps if I eat little things all day so my stomach is never empty. If I go too long without eating I get super sick. It also helps me to drink more water throughout the day.
My doctor suggested taking vitamin b6 to help as well.
Agree with the constant eating small portions
I can't drink water at all it tastes really bitter I've been drinking Gatorade but now I'm sick of drinking it and yes I've tried Vit b6 it helps a little my doctor put me on Diclegis I heard it works wonders I'm starting it tonight. Thank you ladies ;)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2018 Babies Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.