Exercise ideas?

Before my pregnancy, I was really active. I enjoyed long hikes, backpacking, going to the gym, and doing hot yoga. I even started a weightlifting program with a personal trainer. However, once I got pregnant, I became terrified of miscarrying. I stopped everything and am now having a difficult time figuring out what I can do that is low impact.

What are you all doing for exercise these days? I could use some ideas.

Thanks!
First Congratulations on your pregnancy, I was diagnosed with diabetes during this pregnancy and my doctor advised me to walk and swim as these are the safest exercises for us and I do some pilate and light cardio and ofcourse I choose the ones are suitable for pregnant!
I hope you find this helpful hun <3
Do prenatal yoga, walk, light weight training is okay,swim, but keep moving. It's worse to stop and not do anything (I speak from experience). But talk to a trainer and a doctor.  There's plenty for you to do.  And listen to your body!
I m currently on week 9 & i do hi intense, light weight lifting & running i only go as far as my body can & dont exercise when you not feeling well

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2018 Babies Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.