Is any mom pregnat with twins?

Im pregnat with twins I'm very afraid after last year mc I do have a handsome 11yrs old but sometimes I have some spotting is it common with twins?
I found out we're having twins at 6 weeks. As lovely as it was finding out early also nervous as it's very early. My midwives told me that most people don't find out they are having twins in till the 12 week mark and sometimes only one carries on with out knowing there was two. So I'm preparing myself if there isn't two there when I have my 12-13 week scan. Spotting can be more common with twins I have also been told too. Fingers crossed for you and congratulations x
Thank you hun congrats and good luck
I do carry twins with 12+ weeks and had spotting two times in different weeks and my doctor told me to take a proper bedrest as I had a miscarriage last year. I do have a low line placenta for one baby which may cause for spotting

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2018 Babies Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.