Pregnancy: May 2008 Babies Community
36 Members

Any pregnant ladies feel like their partner is unhappy with the pregnancy ?

I am 6 months pregnant & my partner & I are expecting a boy, our first baby. Throughout my whole pregnancy so far, he has been supportive in little ways & I do appreciate it but recently he has been withdrawn, it almost feels like our son & I are no longer his focus. He spends more time away with his mates & when I confront him about how I feel about this, he still insists on going to his mate's place. I get that guys need their guy time, but where does that leave me & our son ? I had an antenatal appointment yesterday for the first time at the hospital & instead of coming, he chose to stay at his mates place. I sat in the clinic & my heart broke when I saw all these dads coming in with their partners for their appointment & I can't help but think of my poor son. Is it stress causing him to act this way ? or is it because he isn't ready to be a father ? I'm trying to be positive & happy because my son deserves that.
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.