Pregnancy: May 2008 Babies Community
36 Members

MY husband does understand.

I have been in a relationship with my partner for 8 years. We have been married for 5 months and have 1 son together and another one on the way. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and have had the worst pregnancy ever been hospitalized 3 times and diagnosed with hyperemesis. I was put on medication called zofran and it definitely help me with not throwing up all day, still feel nauseous some days and extremely tired.  

Unfortunately I am unable to work a full time job (who is going to hire a pregnant women!) and have only one source of income at the moment. It's not much about $400.00 a month cleaning for my husbands and my cleaning business. My husband works full time and is a very hard working man. There is only one issue. I feel that he doesn't understand that I cant work a full time job right now and  was denied to get sick leave benefits so he is the one supporting the family. Most likely wont go back to work for another year and he thinks that I should be working like yesterday. I'm not sure what I should do or say to him. I just don't understand why he has a problem supporting me while I am pregnant? Should I apply for income support so our finances can improve a bit, we do live pay check to pay check and I feel like I need to contribute in some way! I want him to be able to save some money but there really is nothing I can do!!!!
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.