Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community
126 Members

Alicia is here!!

Alicia was born 6/2 at 4:04 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz, was 20.5 inches long, & her head was 12.75 inches. She has brown hair & brown eyes. The video is hilariously shot by my daughter & has some great shots of the floor since she was looking with her eyes & not the lens. She did get a brief shot of the head coming out & video of immediately after the birth when they were suctioning her mouth out. Alicia looked right into the camera & didn't cry once. It's so awesome.

She was stubborn as heck & refused to be born in May despite our best efforts, but she was worth the wait. Despite having had two preemies before, I can honestly say that delivering an overdue baby was not any more difficult; thank goodness.

Happiness all around ladies!! :-)
Congrats!!!! She's beautiful!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.