My DH and I decided to try again. I will have to do ivf because there is no other way. I do have 2 dd's, through ivf. The last time I went to a fertility clinic was 4 years ago. We actually decided to go to one closer to us. Today I got my test results back and I have a fsh of 11 and an amh of 1.3 with 3 follicles that they saw. The doctor told me to go to donor eggs. He also said if I want to do Ivf it would be a 2% change of conceiving. I had mentioned to the doctor that the person who did my follicle count could not see my right overy, so she told me I might have more. After that he basically said I don't have a change of conceiving with my own eggs. We are going back to the other clinic for a second opinion. I would like to hear opinions on this because I don't know what to think right now.