sleep

Omg I just got a 5 hour sleep from bub. Amazing. Not getting my hopes up but god it would be nice to get one every night. I feel like a new woman. How are you nd your bubs all sleeping?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Lucky the longest mines slept is like 3 and a half hours
Helpful - 0
My girl usually sleeps for 3hrs at a time and I too can't sleep during the day cuz I have my 2yr old son. I sure do miss my sleep at night. When my sleep gets messed with at night it just messes up my everything during the day lol it *****
Helpful - 0
Im just adapting to motherhood again lol Thankfully my 5yr old has stepped right up to the plate as if to say "We've got this mommy!" Lol He'll fetch the wipes or diapers for me and helps keep his 2yr brother entertained.
Helpful - 0
Yer mine usually does 2 hour stints aswell. It was a nice surprise. I know how you feel. I can't sleep during the day either and I only got one other one. Well hopefully we both get more sleep soon. Having babies wasn't meant to be easy. ;)
Helpful - 0
Night before last*
Helpful - 0
Not lol. Hes usually up every two but has no qualms sleeping 5 hrs during the day :-\ I cant get any shut eye during the day with my other two boys and homework. Night before that he slept five hrs... I loved it but I cant function with less than 6hrs lol. But 5hrs was better than 2hrs like last night.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.