Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
169 Members

what to do????????

my boobs are sagging,and im freaking!I always wore a supportive bra during my pregnancy.I dont like the look of them at all!what can I do to perk them up again??any excersises or anything else that I can do??I hate them,I only just noticed them last night,because im always busy with the lil one,nvr had chance to look!at the moment im just trying out a tight supportive bra thats holding em up,but I get the feeling thats not going to work and em lifted again
I want to know 2 since my boobs went down 2 sizes they look werid and so the oppsite of firm I want to know how to perk them up again
ugh saggy,floppy boobs look nasty dont they..so upset about it :(
Omg I know right my boobs r driving me nuts they have nothing looked liked this? Could it be the milk?
Mine are pretty nasty too but what did I expect after 3 kids? lol. I got my bf to agree to buy me some for my birthday lol!
Its like our bellys the have a floppy bit and our boobs just r floppy lol
i thought I were the only one with saggy boobs lol..they feel so awful,im just going to wear a supportive bra at all times,even through the night and start some chest excercisises,see if that helps
Hhaha at least I'm not alone I guess lol
Appartently a very good exercise is sittin up straight and pushin the palm of your hands tightly together its meant to make ur boobs point north again haha
I think is normal cuz our body changes no matter what after having a baby. I feel comfortable with my body. And my husband dnt complain about it so I don't really worry about all that. I only worry my belly that it always goes back to normal but now I dnt feel it the same as my other 3 pregnancys before lol and ama work on that..
Ive never noticed mine sagging O.o Cant even tell if they are either
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.