Sooo scared to tell my family! what to do??

Okay, Just last week the fiance and I found out were going to be having a suprise little one! I am 9 weeks 2 days along and we want to tell the world! We are both very excited and cant wait to find out the sex so we can start buying baby things! Im 18, almost 19 and he is 21. We both have stable jobs, vehicles, and about to move into our first home. But, both of our parents arent exactly in the best of health. With my father on the verge of having a stroke with his high blood pressure and depression from a very recently ended relationship, and his father that actually did have a stroke and his kidneys failed and is on dialysis, were afraid to tell either of them! And we know if we tell anyone they will somehow find out, but we want to be the ones to tell them. We want to tell them soo badly, just dont know how to go about it without giving them a heart attack! Any suggestions on how to go about telling them? Were so scared!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Any ideas?!?!?
Helpful - 0
Congratulations!
You should share your happy news wit your family,maybe give them a small gift that lets them know your expectng. Iam sure they will be thrilled with the great news!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.