Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community

Don't drink the water here in MN

Thought this was funny and had to share.

Found out my neighbor is expecting, two doors down they are expecting, and behind them across the alleyway the couple is expecting.

Three of us are due in May all within 5 to 7 days.  Must have been the blackout  from the storm or the water.

Needless to say there are 11 kids within an 8 house radius 4 and under.  Feels like it's the 1950's again in our neighborhood.
Lol that great ! My boyfriends sister use to live with us and now she and I are both pregnant and due the same day !
Ga too.. Everyone I know is pregnant or just found out.. I guess there wasn't anything to do this winter lol
The ladies told me i was next n i told them to kick rocks (last april) n that august i got pregnant. .lol killeen tx is a pregnancy city!!!!! Lol
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.