abdominal pain

Hi, im 21 years old with my 1 pregnancy. Im 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant and im due on 24 of may. I have abdominal pain and im worried. I did yesterday the ultrasound and i saw his heartbeat and she told me everything is normal but im still have abdominal pain. Is that normal???
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I've had the same and the doctor says its just the abdomen growing.  Some women feel it more than others.  It ***** and makes me worry.  But as im told if there is no blood then don't worry.  :/
Helpful - 0
I'm also 21 and I'm due on the 25th.i feel the same thing lol I get so paranoid and scared lol I have mild cramps and at night I feel like weird stretching and twinges. I'm like what the heck lol. I thought I was the only one!
Helpful - 0
I'm 20 and also due the 24th. And I'm experiencing a lot of abdominal pain as well I was worring too being that this is my first pregnancy. But the nurse told me its normal.I'm glad there's others on the same boat makes me feel relieved.
Helpful - 0
I'm 22 due May 10, the abdominal cramps for me are horrendous! they were concerned at one point that I had  a tubal pregnancy because of it, thank God everything is normal. all it is is everything stretching and moving and growing. I'm even having hip pain from my hips starting to adjust to. don't worry, we will all be fine though! :)
Helpful - 0
Definitely comforting to know that this is normal. I want baby to grow so I'll just let the cramps roll on by
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.