Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community
Im feeling really really depressed lately anyone else experiencing this?
I never really had much chance to be excited for my pregnnacy because when i got pregnant so did my SILand my family was always with her nobody spoke to me now her baby is born and my mom has told me she will be coming around most of may but my dad still wont talk to me. Now ending my pregnancy my roommate (we rent out our basement) is pregnant high risk and finally told her family shes pregnant alot of her family scares me and there constantly around and it makes me so hurt cause my family doesnt come around i guess i just feel really alone and selfish. I wanna be happy and excited but i feel like all i do is sit in my babies room and cry. Also doesnt help my hubby has picked up extra work cause my dr took me off work so i rarely see him anymore. Anyone else getting depressed in the last few weeks ?  
Hi im really sorry to hear what your going through  i also suffer from anxiety and depression the best thing to do is tell your midwife and health visitor i did and it has helped lots they keep an eye on your and always help so its worth it. Also at this time so close to the end alot of women go through this as our emotions are everywhere its best to tackle how your feeling now as after birth you wont know how your emotions will be and u get great support. After birth try going to as many baby clubs as this will help distract u and there are other mothers prob going thru similar situations so will help to talk to. Theres a group called smile that helps with depression too. The best thing is soon you will have your bany by you and he/she will be all that matters. Goodluck with everything xx
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.