Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community

hospital bag!!

Hi im 29 weeks 3 days and I've been told I should have my hospital bag ready.. but I have no idea what to put in it.. just want to know what other mummy's put in there hospital bag to give me and idea..
Set of Cloths to go home in travel size Stuff toothbrush toothpaste shampoo conditioner mouthwash floss bathrobe slippers pillow nursing pillow if your breast feeding brush makeup  and babys stuff breast pump if you have one or if your planning on breastfeeding but I don't know that you would need it yet , breast pads nuk if your useing them an outfit or two and a blanket diapers wipes  if you want but they do provide those ... Those are just things to make you feel more comfortable I honestly am on my third and I work in a hospital so I know they have items to use I personally this time around will not be packing a bag since I know its just a pain in the butt to have to bring it with and back home it ends up being a lot of stuff since ppl end up bringing gifts and everything  ... I plan on just having my boyfriend bring me a set of clothes and my make up later as well as an outfit for baby and blanket .... And car seat :)
Also just make sure you have a cell phone when you go into the hospital and charger and or. Camera and batterys or and or charger
I'm not packing anything either other than a phone charger. The hospital provides everything you need for you and baby. I packed with my first and didn't use a thing. And I just wore the outfit that I wore when I got there home bc I only had it on like an hour and I had my mom take my bag home. It's up to you if you want your own stuff but it's definitely not necessary.
Not all hospitals offer everything
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.