I'm due to see a specialist in 2 weeks but I'd thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any experience with this. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and have a 10mm kidney stone lodged in my kidney. For now it's OK as long as it doesn't move but when I was roughly 2 weeks pregnant I had a 8mm stone removed that was stuck in my tract. The pain from that stone was worse than Labour (I'm not kidding) I'd rather deliver 15 babies than have another kidney stones. So my fears are if the stone moves will they have to operate, is this safe for the baby. Could I lose my baby? The 2 week waiting period is killing me and I'm just so afraid for the little life I've already become attached to.