MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

weight loss

Is anyone else trying to lose weight while pregnant?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Same here. I was already losing weight from my birth control and I was wanting to continue because I don't want the extra weight on top of after baby weight lol
Helpful - 0
Okay i thought i was crazy. Im looking to lose about 10lbs, but i feel like im ALWAYS hungry and when i dont eat i get sick
Helpful - 0
Im trying to lose as much as I can during my first trimester...im eating as healthy as possible and weighing myself every week. They say its normal for you to lose weight during the first trimester so im taking advantage of that.
Helpful - 0
I'm trying to maintain and maybe lose 5 lb
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.