Pregnancy: May 2017 Babies Community
169 Members

anyone due may 24th

Looking for a prego buddy due as me for us to go Thur this together and become online buddy's I'm having my 1st boy I'm a mother to 2 beautiful girls 6 and 2 this will be my 1st time breast feeding and teyig this bonuding with my baby and being more interactive can explain more when I find u
Hello friend. It's my first pregnancy. I am expecting a baby girl and my due date is 24th of May 2017
Congrats on ur 1st baby how are u feeling how's the pregnancy going for you
Hello it's my1st pragnancy n my due date 23may
I'm due may 25th with a little girl. And have a 2 year old little boy
I'm due May 22 with my second girl. I'll most likely be having a repeat c section bc of medical issues I have so don't know the actual date I'll be scheduled. I'm 30 weeks now and have about 7-9 weeks left. We shall see what happens....
I am a second time mom to 2 girls! Due may 22nd!
I'm due May 24 with a girl. I have a 7 year old boy. I breastfed him for 1.5 years.