A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community
347 Members

Hospital bag

when we have to pack hospital bags?what I have to pack ???plzz suggued
9 Responses
Im goin to b 36 weeks tmrw and alrdy packed my bag. ..
I packd baby cloth,socks n mitten,hat,pampers,shampoo and bdy shampoo,powder,ointment,our outfit,our socks , pads cz we will blees after,breastpad,etc2
Already packed ours and hers. Packed us clothes, toiletries and figure whatever else I need my mom or husband can bring us while we are there. You can find some detailed lists on pintrest, but all hospitals are different and provide different things.
I packed 3pairs of clothes for my self body wash lotion and brush and toothbrush and toothpaste 4sets of clothes for the baby and blankets for the baby.if you're going to pump take your breast pump.
Really all you need to pack is going home clothes and blanket for the baby...and going home clothes, toiletries, slippers, and lose pajamas(if you dont want to be in the hospital gown) for yourself
Thanks a lot all of u
In my list pampers baby wipes baby under garments baby sweater baby body suit baby mitten cap socks raping sheet blanket baby diaper bag my dress under garments pads breast pads hair brush tooth brush camera mobile and their chargers
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.