A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community
347 Members

NT scan

Hello,
I had the NT scan done last week, ultrasound and bloodwork....they told me Id have the results in 2 weeks, but I saw the results online in my records, not sure how accurate I am reading them.  The NT measurement was .97mm, HcG level was about 68,000 and Papp-A was 279....I know the NT measurement and HcG is ok, but not sure what the Papp-A should be.  In the results part it says the chances of Downs Syndrome would be less than 1 in 25....that's high risk to me....what am I missing??
1 Responses
1473300 tn?1397588529
I'm not sure. You should call your doctor's office and have them explain the results to you. You don't want to misread them and stress about nothing. My doctor's office didn't call me with my Harmony results until 5 days after they were added to my online chart. I wish they were quicker with these things. Good luck.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.