Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community
347 Members

baby rash

So I was due 21st November she came 17th 6hr labour natural birth no pain relief witch I wasn't happy about lol. But I did it. So now she is a lil over a month and she has this horrible rash on her face 1st it was milk spots now it's a rash. Anyone anyone else's baby going through this?
My baby had a horrible rash and o thought it was eczema so I put eczema cream on it and gave oatmeal baths and it wasn't getting better so I asked my doctor and he said to put cortisone cream on it and it was almost gone the next day, he said it was a seborrhea rash( Google has the worst possible cases of it, so don't go off those images) but try eczema cream and if that doesn't work try cortisone