I'm getting induced on Monday (I will be 40 weeks 2 days). The only reason my doctor is inducing me is due to medication exposure. If it wasn't for that I would choose to wait for her to come on her own.
I got induced 11/12 labor was 11 hours. 9lbs3oz i had the epidural labor was so easy! the wait was made me so anxious... Good luck ladies!!
I am so jealous of all of you that are being induced just because you are anxious or your doctor is going on vacation. My Doc won't do that and I been super depressed my whole pregnancy. Just know you are all very fortunate because some people don't have that luxury.
Guess we r waiting our insurance will not cover non medical reason inducuction and my Dr going on VK is non medical :( I'm due in 4 days so maybe he will come on his own
Why is it every time when ur due date is nearby our doctors goes on vacation when u need them most! Mine is also on vacation for the rest of this week...thank God the week is over! My due date is 25 bt am am getting induced on Monday 23 simply because my boy is a big baby and im becoming more n more anxious...am jst impatient...am afraid might develop stress because of the long wait!
I was due november 28th but my blood pressure was so high they had to induce me last thursday, took 5 hrs after my water broke and took 20 mins of pushing
I was induce and ended up with a c section :(( I had to for medical reasons
I'm due the 28 but am getting induced this Sunday, my doctor gave me the option to be induced a week early plus she is going on vacation right before my due date as well
I was induced on 11/14, a week past my due date, and my little man arrived the next afternoon, 11/15. It was a long process (27 hours), but soooooo worth every second!
I was due the 17th and will be induced Monday the 23rd if he doesn't come this weekend. My doctor was goin to wait until Tuesday to even talk about being induced but I had a fit so he scheduled it for Monday lol
Man guys I wish my ob was going on vacation lol
I'm due on the 24th and my Dr is going on VK on the 25th so she is giving us the option to induce b4 she leaves. I have to let her know tomorrow but I still don't know what to do.
I really don't want to get induced because risk of c section but I'm so depressed I can't sleep and I bawl my eyes out every other hour. Plus I've been puking everything up for the past three days. Throwing up here and there in total for a month and a half. I'm 38 weeks 4 days.
I might get induced next week. I'm 38w6d, and my doctor is suggesting I get induced because he will be on vacation during my due date. If I get induced, my daughter will be here 4 days before her due date. I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do. I'll be talking it over with my doctor tomorrow.