Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community
570 Members

My baby boy

This isn't so much as a question as it is for thoughts and prayers for my lil boy. This is my third child and my fiance's first. About 5 weeks ago were had to go to a maternal fetal specialist for genetics testing and a more in depth ultrasound. Background story is that my fiancé was born with both a cleft lip and palate and also with a coarctation of the aorta. Well it turns out that my son has both the cleft lip/palate and also the coarctation. He will have to go into surgery as soon as he is born to try and repair his heart. Right now they have me seeing the specialist every two weeks to check on my lil man. It scares both him and I so much. All thoughts and prayers for him and us would greatly be appreciated. Thank you
You are I'm my thoughts, I hope all turns out well.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.