Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community
134 Members

2nd pregnancy odd movements

Hi I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second child and I've been feeling movement right around where the baby should be I know it can't be the baby so I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and can tell me what it is ? I never had this with my first baby
I know exactly what you mean. I too am pregnant with my second child. When I first felt the movement I thought I was going crazy. I still do feel it but I'm  not sure if it is the baby, my uterus or just gas. I really do believe its the baby though because I never felt any thing like this with you first. I also read online that many other moms to be experienced the same thing and confirmed it with there doctor.
OMG! im also pregnant with #2 and I swore to my partner the other day that the 8week old tiny little raspberry just kicked me haha it sure does feel like the kicking movements. Not sure whaf it is tho, maybe just our brain remembering the movement sensations :/
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.