Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community
107 Members
Movements in 26th week
My due date is on Nov 14th and my 26th week started. I'm not able to feel baby's movements frequently..from when we are able to feel continues movements of baby?
every pregnancy is different I started feeling my baby frequently move when i was 22 weeks. with my first pregnancy i started feeling movements frequently at 15 weeks
Every woman is different. Even each pregnancy by the same woman is never the same. So don't worry too much. I heard that if you can feel movement at least 10 times a day, that's Ok. But also take note that some babies are most active at night and rest more during the day. So its also likely that you sleep through baby's active periods. If it bothers you too much, talk to your practitioner. Cheers
Thanks my dears
your welcome